CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REGIONS OF THE UK
Cumbria Park Hotel is a destination where rich history and classic elegance exist in perfect balance. With its secluded garden oasis, a modern fitness centre, restaurant bar, stunning rooms and function suites, its the perfect backdrop and inspirational setting for weddings and business events.
Recently refurbished the hotel continues to grow in popularity, increasing in profitability thanks to its
previous owners who have transformed it to become a renowned establishment with high occupancy levels worthy of its place on the world stage. Cumbria Park Hotel is located close to the City centre and the famous Carlisle Citadel Railway Station as well as the City’s acclaimed ‘Sands Centre’, Cumbria’s premier venue for entertainment and sports.
Every year, some 15 million people pitch up to explore Cumbria and the Lake District, and it’s not hard to see why. Ever since the Romantic poets arrived in the 19th century. It’s awash with outdoor opportunities, from lake cruises to mountain walks, but many people visit for the region’s literary connections; William Wordsworth, Beatrix Potter, Arthur Ransome and John Ruskin all found inspiration here.
In an area of Cumbria attracting over 15 million visitors a year,
The Cumbria Park is ideally situated for exploring the City, Hadrian’s Wall, The Lake District and South West Scotland
Cumbria Park Hotel
• Room prices from £59,950 - £89,950
• Annual returns of 10% paid quarterly in arrears
• Annual returns assured for 5 years
• 120% assured buy-back in year 5
• Great track record - operating since 1967
• Income producing from day one
• Popular wedding venue with beautiful grounds
• Consistently high occupancy levels
• Over 15 million visitors to the local area every year
• Amazing local attractions and good rail links
• Winner LateRooms.com Top Rated Award 2017
• TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
"We are very pleased with the deal offer to us! Thank you for being attentive and in tune to what we wanted. You are on top of the market. Thank you for your guidance, recommendation, sound advice, hand holding and hospitality throughout the whole process. We look forward to investing with you again.... "