Around the Wallasey area, Homecrest Dementia Care Home has become a recognised name, synonymous with excellent care in homely conditions, for those suffering from all types of dementia.
Our recent refurbishment has transformed Homecrest into a fully en-suite, single room facility, and consequently our reputation is spreading to other parts of the Wirral and Merseyside – for good reason. Owned by Norens Ltd, and operated by RB Care Homes, who have over fifteen years experience in running care homes of all types, at Homecrest, we offer expert care to those suffering from dementia
Register Your Interest and get a FULL information pack for this exciting opportunity
Homecrest Care Home
A buy-to-let investment opportunity!
Assured Returns of 8-12% Per Annum
- Excellent return on investment (8 – 12% per annum)
- Guaranteed Buy-back options (3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 years)
- Up to 3% Appreciation Per Year
- 125 year Lease Hold (UK Land Registry)
Paid Quarterly directly to your Bank account
- Hands- Off fully managed turnkey investment
- Returns funded by UK Health Authority (Government Body)
- High Demand for locations to exceed 40,000 by 2020
Occupied Rooms – 1st Care home Investment that is already established
"We are very pleased with the deal offer to us! Thank you for being attentive and in tune to what we wanted. You are on top of the market. Thank you for your guidance, recommendation, sound advice, hand holding and hospitality throughout the whole process. We look forward to investing with you again.... "