Newman Estate is an 14.55 hectare, 244 lot approved subdivision located 3km from the centre of the Newman township and 12km from Newman Airport. Positioned at a main entry into the town and behind a visitors display board, the Development is well located and enjoys a high profile with passing traffic.
- Size AU$30,000 – $7.8m equivalent
- Return 14% interest per annum will be paid three year term
- 15% interest per annum will be paid four year term
- 16% interest per annum will be paid five year term
- Security Land backed security (simple loan structure) plus
- corporate guarantee
- Exit Refinance built house with Australian major bank or sales including MACRO REIT sales
- ROI - 112% when compounded
Newman Town is located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and is the major service hub for more than ten iron ore mines owned by international companies including BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Hancock Prospecting. Newman is 6km from BHP Billiton’s Mt Whaleback mine – the largest open cut iron ore mine in the world.
Newman is home to 6,000 residents, with the Western Australian Government forecasting a population of 15,000 people by 2025. Population growth is being driven by committed new projects, a trend away from fixed mining camps to residential housing and twice the national average wages being paid in the area, which attracts a strong influx of workers.
Register Your Interest
and get a FULL information pack
"We are very pleased with the deal offer to us! Thank you for being attentive and in tune to what we wanted. You are on top of the market. Thank you for your guidance, recommendation, sound advice, hand holding and hospitality throughout the whole process. We look forward to investing with you again.... "